.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Friday, April 29, 2011

Yahhhhhhh!

Im so excited and I think I like it............o hold on! Yes, Im elated. I think I could do fifteen cartwheels and run a marathon....ok so Im really over exaggerating. We are completely finished testing, if you are a homeschool mom you understand my gleeeee! Thank you Lord for letting us survive another testing week.

Now we are on to a fun filled weekend. Starting tonight at the Hickory Crawdads baseball game. Starting at 9 am tomorrow we have Zane's t-ball game, then Lydia's baseball game all followed up by a game of softball with the "Pea Patch." Can you tell we like playing ball.....hahahahhah!

Off we gooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment