.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Monday, May 2, 2011

Whirlwind Weekend

I knew the weekend was going to be packed, I guess I didn't realize how much. We did everything on our "to do" list and more. We added a trip to the urgent care to our list. Turns out Lydia has an ear infection as well as strep throat. Here it is 4pm on Monday, I haven't blogged since Friday....I don't have any housework done yet (I usually clean on Mondays), Lydia has to be at ball practice @ 5:15 and did I mention a Mother Daughter banquet to plan for this weekend.  I'm sooooooo tired already, think I'm feeling a little over whelmed.

I know that sounds like a lot of complaining...and maybe I shouldn't be whinning. Well, I know I def shouldn't be whinning. I thank God for giving my the ability to do these things. I should be saying thank you Lord instead of O meeeeeeee!

Guess I better get up from here and get moving toward getting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment