.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Thursday, May 5, 2011

What a wonderful day!

Such a good day! We got so much accomplished. We breezed through school (not normal at the Ballard house). While things were going so good I decided to push my luck and take all four kids to run some errands. That usually ends in disaster. But today, it went pretty good. Of course they were kids but I was proud. When we finally returned home we had a quick supper of eggs (fresh...yummo!), turkey bacon, grits, and homemade biscuits (I know just call me Betty)! We then headed to the ball field. Lydias' game began at six! Her team was 5 and 1. That would be five wins to us!!!!! Well tonight Lydia got an awesome hit~ ending her up at 3rd! I was sooooo proud! The great part was that EVERYONE on her team got a hit tonight! Just all in all a great now. Now I'm home, the kids (and husband) are in bed and I'm headed (with book) to the bath! Have a great night!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment