.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Learning Process

So I've jumped on the coupon wagon. I'm so excited, I just have to get the hang of this thing. I got my coupons and ads (CVS & Walgreenes) Sunday, I sat down and made my list. I went Monday, bought $158.64 and only spent $28.32....that was great! I love it. I have spent so much time on this computer looking for deals, new coupons, and how to combine coupouns to get the best bang for my buck! Lets just say couponing is not easy, it's definately work! But I love it!

Just a funny! After I read Mindy's post about the computer paper being a penny. I went today to Staples, grabbed my paper and went to check out. Well I got to he front and it was not a penny!!!!! After I stood there looking like an idiot and arguing with a teenager I came home read the post and realized it was Office Max....whoops! I bet those people thought I should be committed!

No comments:

Post a Comment