.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just an update

ISo we r currently waiting on our house to b ready. Our official move in date is Monday, however, we r at thay point where we say how in the world ate they going to finish everything they promised. Which would include flooring downstairs, light fixtures upstairs and black top on the driveway. This is very nerve racking. I just have to look ahead and say thank u Lord for all u have done for us. I mean seriously who am I to question the God of the universe. Everything works for our good and His glory. o by the way if anyone is reading this, I am typing this out on my phone. so it may come across more as a text than a post. Anyway, everyone have a very blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment