.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Sunday, January 27, 2013

I've created a monster (hoping for a few more)!

So last night something crazy clicked in my brain and I began to do some deep cleaning in the kitchen. I mean organizing cabinets, scrubbing floors, cleaning blinds, microwave, stove.....yadda yadda yadda you get the picture. As I was cleaning I began to think hmmmmm..... I wonder what the rest of my house is doing. So I snapped a few pics and this is what I found.

Kayli was in her bathroom scrubbing. I have to admit I was so proud.

Lydia and Zane were on the couch watching Good luck Charlie.
Annnnnddddd Daddy was preparing the message for today!
All in all everyone was doing what they usually do. I have to admit I wish the other two children would do some impromptu cleaning. Thankfully Kayli has caught on!

No comments:

Post a Comment