.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thank you God!!!

Today started out as a very hectic day. School was crazy, chores need to be done, and all of the other things going on. I was in the bathroom (just to be honest)Zane came pushing in the door, I instantly told him to get out. Much to my surprise he listened. It wasn't a minute later until he came back in. He said mom I have to tell you something in the ear. I said what son? He started weeping and said I NEED TO BE SAVED! I said buddy what do you mean and what made you think of that? He said it just came into my mind and wouldn't go away. He said mom I don't want to go to hell. So being the person I am I was asking him all of the questions and looking for all the answers. As I was asking the questions he began to cry harder I said son what's wrong. He said I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL (as in to say HURRY UP). He prayed and cried out to God to come in his heart and save him. I'm so thankful I know where he's headed. Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! Tell Zane we are so proud of him! Love your new pictures. It is hard to believe these are the babies I remember!

    ReplyDelete