.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Big Day

Well I haven't said anything but I have been having some medical issues lately. I ended up going to the ER about 3 weeks ago with (what I later found out) a gallbladder attack. I have been having tests since then to see what the dr/surgeon wants to do. I went back today for the results of my latest test and found out that I will be having surgery to remove my gallbladder. So......I'm thinking he will probably schedule this surgery for next week or so! NO, WRONG, NOT IN THE PLANS! I'm having surgery tomorrow morning at 8:30 am (that's only 8 1/2 hours) away! Yeah, I'm excited to get it done and over with but finding out you are having surgery the next day doesn't exactly give you time to prepare. Needless to say we have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get things ready for VBS (which starts Monday), grocery shopping and house work done. Everything did not get done but I'm really trying to accept the fact that the world will still go on and will not fall of it's axis if I'm out of comission for a few days! :)

Anyway, say a prayer for me AND a very good friend of mine is having surgery on Monday...so please remember her and her family as well!!!!!

May God Always Bless All Of Y'all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment