.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Sunday, June 5, 2011

Seriously

Well we made it safely! However, we got here and as we were unpacking I realized I forgot my camera. SERIOUSLY, MY CAMERA! Wow, I'm going to have to get really creative. Michael suggested I use the camera on my phone....we will see how that goes.

Ok just to catch up a little. I don't even know where to start. Three weeks ago I ended up in the ER having a gallbladder attack.. The wonderful nurses and dr's at the ER drugged me and sent me home. The following week I went to a surgeon....he sent me for some test scheduled for the next week. Well, two days before we left for vacation the nurse calls and tells me that I need to come in and "discuss my options." More or less I'm getting cut, I didn't know I had an option. Fortuantely, I convinced them that I could wait until we get back from vacation. So while I'm here I will be sipping water and nibbling lettuce (insert sad face)! I so want to eat at Sharky's. When I get back I will go see the surgeon who I'm sure will schedule my procedure for the next week. I do realize that may sound rambled but if you're reading this I'm assuming you know me and understand how I am...hahahahah!

Alright off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment