.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Saturday, June 11, 2011

An error has occured, please try again!

We finally have some down time and I decided to update the blog. I decided to explore and see if I could "design" on my own (so poor Mindy wouldn't have to keep up with mine and hers). I conquered the background, the widdly tinks and the shabby blinkie thingy. Needless to say the header is another story in itself. I tried, tried and tried again. I kept getting an error message (hence the title). So I figured I would wait a little and try later. So I'll get some pics up from our vacatio (Yes, they are from our camera phone).

Here we gooooo.........


This is the crew we took! Our three plus two more!!!!

What's a beach vacation without a trip to play putt~putt?

And of course Sharky's......YUMMY!

Yes, I do realize this is a horrible picture but honestly it is the only one that we have of us together....lol!

This is a Ballard tradition. When we go over "the bridge" we roll the windows down, put our hands in the air and scream. I'm sure everyone knows when we arrive.

My beautiful family!

Now that's a wonderful view of Gods creation! Isn't He amazing?

That's all folks.........

Now I'll try the header again!

No comments:

Post a Comment