.....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6





Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Immmmm aaa back (in the words of Luigi)

It feels so good to be "normal" (I know that's a matter of opinion). I finally feel good! :) Today so far I have cleaned out my kitchen cabinets and made 5 loaves of zuchini bread (thanks Mindy for the recipe).

We have some news to share. We are finally moving. We have been looking and praying and praying and praying for God to lead us in the path in which He would have us go concerning buying a house. We have struggled with buying because we are in the ministry and you never know where God will take us. So we prayed whatever Gods will is what we want and basically God would have to drop a house in our laps. And being the wonderful, almighty God He is, He did just that. The house is all we could ask for and in our budget :).

No comments:

Post a Comment